Tuesday, June 29, 2021

English II - Week 7 - What are you doing?

  English II - Week 7 - What are you doing?




Introduction: Hello, and welcome to Week 7 of English II. In today's class we will talk about the following topics:
  • Comparison & Superlative Review
  • City and Town Vocabulary
  • Present Simple and Continuous
  • Guiding Question: What do you normally do? What are you doing now?


Activity 1: Grammar Game
One person in your group can shzare the screen. Then you can play these two grammar games together.

Game 1: What is the correct form?


Game 2: Answer the Questions
Tell your partners how to complete the question then give your answer to the question.





Activity 2: City and Town Viocabulary
Click your group link below and complete the activities with your partners. 




Activity 3: Give Directions
Practice giving directions. Click your group link and complete the activites with your partners. 



Activity 4: Prepositions
Click the link to joing the presentation.




Activity 5: Grammar Practice
Practice giving directions. Click your group link and complete the activites with your partners. 



Activity 6: Change the Routine
Imagine you want to do an experiment to change your routine for 24 hours. Use the prompts below to describe your changes.
  • I usually eat ____ but today I...
  • I normally wear ____ but today I...
  • I typically watch _____ but right now I...
  • I usually drink _____ but today I ...
  • I normally work from ____ to _____ but today I ...
  • Think of more example!

No comments:

Post a Comment