Tuesday, February 2, 2021

English 1 - Week 3 - Describe People and Places

 English 1 - Week 3 - Describe People and Places




Activity 1: Share Your Paragraph
Talk with your group members and answer these questions. Hable con su compañeros y conteste estas preguantas.
  • ¿Cómo le fue con la tarea del párrafo?
  • ¿Fue dificil, fácil, o más o menos? ¿Por qué?
  • Share your paragraph with your partners in the chat and  compare them. What do you all have in common? Comparten sus párrafos con sus compañeros en el chat y compárenlos. ¿Qué tienen ustedes en común? 


Activity 2: Talk about your family
What are the names of these family members in English? ¿Cómo se llaman estos miembros de la familia en inglés? Escriban los nombres en el chat.
  • My mother's father is my ________.
  • My father's mother is my ________.
  • My mother's sister is my ________.
  • My aunt's husband is my ________.
  • My sister's son is my ________.
  • My brother's daughter is my ________. 
  • My mother and father are my ________.
  • My son and my daughter are my ________.
  • My aunt's children are my ________.


Activity 3: Our Family Trees
Click on your group link then go to your space in the document. Draw your family tree and include the names of the family members. Then describe your family tree to your partners. They will draw your tree. Finally, compare your drawings. Are they the same? / Haga click en el link de su grupo y vaya a su espacio en el documento. Dibuje su arból geneológico e incluya los nombres de los familiares. Después describa su arból en inglés a sus compañeros. Ellos dibujarán su arból. Finalmente, comparen sus dibujos con el original. ¿Son iguales?


Activity 4: New Vocabulary
Complete these activities with your partners to learn new vocabulary to describe people, places, and things. Click your group link. Completen estas actividades con sus compañeros para aprender vocabulario nuevo para describir a personas, lugares, y cosas. Hagan click en el link de su grupo.


Activity 5: Listen and Read
Now you will read about Amanda, an English student in the USA. Click your group link and follow the instructions. Ahora van a leer acerca de Amanda, una estudiante de inglés en los Estados Unidos. Hagan click en el link de su grupo y sigan las instrucciones.

Video 1


Video 2







No comments:

Post a Comment